- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Market Development Manager
Why This Webcast is Important:
Capacitance measurement is an essential part of semiconductor device characterization. However, capacitance measurement is one area of parametric test where many easily preventable measurement mistakes are often made. The main reason for this is a scarcity of training material on fundamental capacitance measurement theory and on how to make proper capacitance measurements.
In this webcast Agilent Technologies will cover all of the basics of semiconductor capacitance measurement including:
• Proper calibration practices and procedures
• Eliminating wafer chuck effects
• Methods to switch between current-voltage (IV) and capacitance-voltage (CV) measurements
• Measurement of thin gate oxide devices
• Proper structure design techniques to optimize measurement results
• Calculating device parameters from capacitance measurements
Who should view this webcast:
Engineers, scientists and researchers involved in the characterization and modeling of semiconductor devices would find this material extremely useful.