- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Robin Jackman is a Senior Application Engineer for Tektronix. With over 25 years in the industry he’s held a wide variety of positions including spectrum management, systems design, product development and regulatory affairs. Robin began his career with the Canadian Government after graduating from the microwave technology program at Conestoga College in Ontario, Canada.
The webinar will discuss practical EMI theory that will help you to approach your EMI testing more successfully. Robin will share the most common EMI problems he sees in designs today, and review techniques to diagnose and isolate those elusive sources of EMI.
Find out about the latest test methods for EMI diagnostics, including how breakthrough technology like the Mixed Domain Oscilloscope has fundamentally changed the way Engineers are testing for EMI.
You will learn:
- Techniques for scanning for EMI problems
- Optimizing dynamic range vs. speed vs. sensitivity
- Probing considerations, near field or far field?
- Overview of the measurement compromises when using an oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer for testing EMI
- Techniques for tracking down the source of EMI issues in both the time and frequency domain
After the webinar, join Robin for a live Q&A session and discussion. It’s your opportunity to ask the burning questions that are keeping you up at night.