- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Senior Application Engineer
If you’re integrating a WLAN radio into your design, you probably have questions on how to pass compliance tests for FCC regulations. Surprisingly, only 1 in 10 engineers pass the first time. And failing is expensive and translates to project delays.
Now our new 1-hour webinar is here with the answers you need. With its overview of today’s regulatory standards including tips for simple and easy modulation analysis, this webinar provides the insight and preparation elements you need to pass compliance testing the first time.
Join the webinar to learn about:
- Common spectrum compliance standards
- Resolving integration issues for WLAN radios
- How to use an MDO4000 Mixed Domain Oscilloscope to test for transmit power, occupied bandwidth, mask test of spectrum emissions and spurious emissions
Although passing your compliance test on the first try isn’t easy, it’s not impossible. Sign up for this webinar to prepare your designs for a successful compliance test.