- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Differential structures such as backplanes and cables are the primary means for transmitting high speed serial data signals. Signal integrity of these systems is determined by the characteristics of the media such as insertion loss, crosstalk, and differential to common mode conversion. Complete measurement of the mixed mode S-Parameters is often performed by transforming single-ended S-Parameters and assuming that the system is linear. In some cases, linearity cannot be assumed such as where active components are used.
This webinar will describe how to measure true differential S-Parameters which can be measured even in the presence of non-linear elements.
You will learn:
- Signal Integrity characteristics of high speed serial data signals
- Linear versus non-linear system assumptions
- How to measure true differential s-parameters