BROOKLYN, NY - While 2007 has not ended yet, Mini-Circuits has already received numerous awards this year, as it has in previous years. Most recently, telecommunications company Huawei Technologies, which is located in the People's Republic of China, named Mini-Circuits "The Excellent Supplier."
Rockwell Collins is also among the customers that have recognized Mini-Circuits during the past year. The avionics giant named Mini-Circuits a top supplier on three separate occasions this year and four times last year. In 2006, one of the awards received from Rockwell-Collins was the coveted "President's Award," the highest accolade that a supplier can receive.
While Mini-Circuits is based in Brooklyn, NY, the company serves customers around the globe by providing wireless-communications solutions through its worldwide support channels.
Harvey Kaylie, president and founder of Mini-Circuits, is the man behind the company's commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. He sums it up in one sentence: "Mini-Circuits' quality policy is to provide products and services to our internal and external customers that will meet stated requirements, exceed expectations, and continuously be improved."
In 2007, awards received by Mini-Circuits include:
- Agilent Technologies, "In appreciation of many years as a loyal customer and business partner since 1969"
- Huawei Technologies, "The Excellent Supplier"
- Nortel, "Strategic Supplier of the Year"
- Rockwell Collins, "A Top Performing Supplier 2007"
- Rockwell Collins, "Crystal Products Commodity Supplier of the Year"